BIOPHARMA FZC, with an office at PO Box 53368 Hamriyah FZ, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, Registered in UAE under Reg N° SHA-13212, is a pharmaceutical Research & Development Company, conducting contract research on Pharmacological (Dermatology, Cardiovascular, ENT), Toxicological (in vitro & in vivo), and Clinical aspects of the drug development.
The company also supplies expertise in registration and in “out licensing” of your registered products.
In vitro pharmacological & Toxicological experiments on new chemical entities (CNS, Cardiovascular, dermatology)
- In vitro cytotoxicity (according to the target organ)
- In vitro receptor profile
- Dose range finding studies on different types of cell lines (MDBK, MDCK, Vero, Mc-Coy, primary organ cultures, ex-vivo organ cultures & more).
- Genotoxicity with Ame’s test.
In vivo pharmaco-toxicology
- In vivo acute toxicity studies in rats & rabbits (MTD, single dose)
- 4-13 week subacute toxicity studies
- 26 week chronic toxicity in rats & Guinea pigs
- Carcinogenicity studies
Clinical evaluation expertise
- 12 CRO’s visit all the key hospitals in Dubai, Sharjah, India, and Saudia Arabia for multicentric clinical trials
- Blood sample analysis, clinical examination, cardiovascular profile, dermatological evaluation, and ENT oral cancer pathology
- In depth evaluation of raw data
- Data analysis, reporting and archiving
- Regulatory replies
Registration in UAE
- We provide services to register your products in different UAE countries including SE Asian countries, India & China.
- Searching appropriate distributors in each country
- Negotiating registration process, cost, prices and volumes
- Assisting local registration
- Facilitating custom clearance processes
- Post marketing surveillance
- Assisting in long lasting collaborations
BIO PHARMA FZC
Dr. Ahmad Ali FAKIDDAR
Office N° 76-C, 1st Floor
Tel: 9716-5263222 – Fax 9716-5263322
Email: contact@ biopharma-fzc.com